Thursday, August 23, 2012

This Election Could Be the Start of the Next "Civil War"

I love my country and believe in individual freedoms as much as the next person but some people just take it too far with the rhetoric they use. So I can't say that I am completely surprised to hear that according to a County Judge in Texas that this coming election in November could bring about the next "Civil War" in which "UN Forces" will be used to keep the American people under the control of the government. 

The Justice in question is the Honorable Justice Tom Head of Texas, He spoke out about the dangers of a President Obama re-election. On Monday August 20th he discussed the possibility of a "Civil War" type of revolt by general Americans because President Obama is giving up U.S. Sovereignty to the United Nations. He speaks of the importance of Militias will be in the event of a war. 

This extreme rhetoric is just one example of what this race has developed into in the past months. I believe that it is actions like that of Judge Head that cause Americans to misunderstand the views of candidates running for political office. 

What do you think this country really needs in a leader? What is this rhetoric of fear doing to us as citizens? Do you think there will be a "Civil War"?

Please if you have an opinion share it with me and my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment